869 S. Old US 23, Suite 500
Brighton, Michigan 48114
Welcome to the Career Opportunities section of the MEP Services website. One of the many functions that MEP Services handles for our schools is recruitment of new staff. You have taken the first step towards working in one of our schools. Below are your next steps:
- Review our open positions below and click on the openings to apply online and learn more about the school and positions.
- Attach your cover letter, resumes and if applicable, transcripts, MTTC, teaching cert, or other credentials. Please note that if you do not attach these documents your application will not be viewed by our School Leaders. If you are not able to upload your documents when you initially apply, you will receive an email which provides a username and password, as well as an additional link to go back and add any additional documents. Please note that if you desire to apply for more than one position to submit a generic cover letter due to the fact that your resume and cover letter are paired to every position applied for under your profile.
- Once you have applied and attached the above listed documents we will review your application and attachments and ensure that you meet the requirements for the position.
- Your application will be reviewed by the hiring team at the School that you have applied to and they will interview and select staff for their school.
- When the position has been filled we will remove the posting from this website. All jobs that are listed below are available.
If you need help or have questions regarding job openings or the application process, please email email@example.com
Please visit this site often as we are constantly adding new job postings. If you are interested in substitute teaching, please visit our substitutes tab to apply through our partner PESG, and you will be on your way to substitute teaching in our schools.
Please Note: Any retiree of MPSERS with a retirement effective date on or after July 1, 2010 who performs a core service in a Michigan public school through a 3rd party forfeits his or her public school pension and health care benefit subsidy for the duration of the core service. For a list of Core Services please visit
For additional information regarding the Michigan Public School Employees Retirement System (MPSERS) visit www.michigan.gov/orsschools. Click on After Retirement >Working After You Retire.
| | | | | |
© MEP Services. All rights reserved. Site Design by NetSavi.com.